We just released a few features on the web:
- Create a blog
- Sync posts you've written to an account (if you want)
- Markdown support on blogs
- Customize your post's font on the web (like in our apps)
These will be free to do forever. But we also added a Pro plan that will give us income to keep improving the product. For $4 per month, this is some of what you can do:
- Cross-post to Twitter, Tumblr, and Medium
- Create multiple blogs
- Use a custom domain on your blog
- Post via email
We fixed some things and made some minor changes:
- Fixed the text editor size on Firefox
- Moved to Piwik Analytics from Google Analytics, which we host and control. It offers better privacy for you and respects Do Not Track
- Removed View Raw and Embed links from posts, though adding .txt or /embed to a URL like write.as/3psnxyhqxy3hq.txt or write.as/3psnxyhqxy3hq/embed still works.
We're still polishing some things, and want to hear from you on what you think so far. Keep an eye out for our app updates next, keep up with our roadmap on Trello, and we'll let you know when we've made a little more progress.