Baked root veg with sausage
Pretty simple & hearty.
- Three medium-small turnips
- One large parsnip
- Two carrots
- ¼ onion
- One pound sausage
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp butter or bacon grease
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and cut vegetables into 2cm cubes and place in casserole.
- Cut sausage into 1cm discs & add to casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then stir and add butter and rosemary
- Bake for 15-30 more minutes, until turnips are tender.
Discuss... Reply to this in the fediverse: @email@example.com