Made these to go with dinner tonight. I got the spice just about right, so I want to save the #recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ C finely chopped onion
- 2 roasted green chiles or poblanos, seeded and diced
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups diced summer squash
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring, until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini, summer squash, peppers, and salt; cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cilantro (if using).