Here’s an overview of what I’m doing now:
- Just finished listening to a podcast series on The Rise and Fall of Mars Hill.
- Reading How to Live by Derek Sivers.
- Considering writing some thoughts on what polymaths seem to have in common.
- Enjoying balancing on a handrail at a local park.
- Taking great satisfaction in the remake I did of a figure in my post on OPTIMAL theory.
[last updated 15/10/2022]
How about yourself?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself. I like getting to know people around the world. No need to ask a question. Just tell me where you are and what you’re working on.
I reply to all.