Why Hanstone Quartz Is the Right Choice for Commercial Kitchens
Aesthetics is not the prime factor for a commercial kitchen. Strength and durability are two main elements one should consider before buying commercial kitchen countertops. There is a wide variety of countertop materials available in the market. Countertops are an important investment for your business, so make sure to choose the right material suitable for your use. Hanstone countertop provided in New York by popular tile dealers is made of Hanstone quartz which is an excellent option for commercial kitchens.
Hanstone quartz is a popular go to countertop for kitchens,and is durable, resilient and beautiful. Hanstone Quartz is heat-, bacteria-, stain- and scratch-resistant. Its nonporous nature makes it an ideal surface for residential or commercial applications. Hanstone Quartz offers design flexibility to make any vision a reality. Here are some reasons to choose hanstone quartz for commercial kitchen countertops:
• Durability: Hanstone quartz is a perfect choice because of its durability. Quartz is an engineered stone material designed to stand up to hard use. It consists of quartzite and other natural stone material that make it a hard material,scratch free and chip free.
• Easy to maintain: Commercial kitchens should be kept clean and sparkling and countertops that are wood based or made of soap stone can be difficult to maintain. Hanstone quartz countertops are easy to maintain and all you need is some soap and water. Apart from regular cleaning, it also requires proper maintenance to retain the sheen and vibrancy of the surface. Maintenance cost of this material is low.
• Versatility: Hanstone quartz is a versatile material that can be used not just for commercial kitchen countertop but also for reception desks, back splashes, bar tops, conference tables etc. This is because quartz is so welcoming and gives a luxurious look.
• Aesthetics: Countertops should be strong and look beautiful. Quartz is an attractive material and it is superior to other natural stones because it simulates the look of natural stone surfaces without the imperfections and inconsistencies of natural stone. It is a man-made material and consistency in color and pattern can be controlled unlike natural stone.
• Non-porous,stain- and scratch- resistant:This makes it a more practical and durable countertop material. Staining is a common problem in commercial kitchens. Staining usually occurs on countertops that are porous. But since quartz is non-porous, it resists staining. Hanstone quartz also resists scratches. No matter how careful you are, the kitchen is still a rough place with knives, pans, and spoons everywhere. While it is easier to get scratches on countertops on materials like wood, with knives, spoons, forks etc, hanstone quartz offers high resistance.
• Hygienic: Hanstone quartz is a non- porous material, and so the countertops are free from harmful bacteria. By just cleaning the surface with warm water and soap, you keep your countertop hygienic.
• Varied options: Hanstone quartz is available in several options and you can choose the appropriate product for your commercial kitchen. These countertops are available in solid colors and patterns. Some of the most interesting options are Passion Rouge, Auburn Abyss, Meteorite, English Toffee, Black Coral, Steel Patina, Henna, Maple Crayon, Walnut Luster, and Obsidian Black.
So, if you are looking for countertops for your commercial kitchen, hanstone quartz could be the right choice. It is one of the best materials for commercial spaces because of its durability, aesthetics, and sustainability. Hanstone countertop in New York can be purchased from reputable dealers dedicated to making available the best products for their customers.