Jake LaCaze's content creation portfolio
My portfolio is divided into the following parts:
These materials are blog posts I wrote for Sagiss, a managed service provider (outsourced IT and cybersecurity) based in North Texas.
- The 4 most common types of data storage This post explains the 4 most common types of data storage and their use cases.
- The benefits of co-managed IT When most people hear “managed IT,” they most likely think of fully managed IT, never realizing there's another option: Co-managed IT.
- Why Microsoft Edge is the best browser for business Some people think Microsoft Edge is just a Google Chrome clone with some Microsoft branding thrown on top. Or worse yet, they don't even know it exists, which is a shame. Because Microsoft Edge is the best browser for people who just want to get stuff done.
- What is the cost of a data breach? When considering the cost of a data breach, which now averages $4.24 million, most people forget to consider the non-monetary costs as well.
- What is emotet? What is emotet? And why won't it go away?
These materials were created for my technical writing certificate and are hosted on GitLab.
- Sample owner's manual For the Krups Fast Touch Coffee and Spice Grinder
- Standard operating procedure How to tie a tie into a Windsor knot
- UX report For a website
- Memorandum Making copies using the HP LaserJet 500 color MFP M575 printer
- Your business deserves more A short promo video I scripted and narrated for Sagiss, using the company's new slogan and tagline
- Sagiss Redesigned the company's website in HubSpot
Compare to a snapshot of the old site courtesy of the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.