Plague Diary. 24th July 2023
Today is the 1241st day since 1st March 2020 A.D.
I've been stumbling upon publicly available pianos, and practising on them.
Slowing developing my repertoire.
- A waltz from the 19th century A.D., by Granados: Valses poéticos, No. 5: Elegante.
- Für Elise, by Beethoven.
- Danube Waltz, by Strauss.
- To Zanarkand, by Nobuo Uematsu.
- Garibaldi Courtyard, by Yamane Michiru.
- Forbidden Love, from a Japanese television-drama.
- Moonlight Densetsu, theme song from an anime, Sailor Moon.
- Hedwig's Theme, from a movie, Harry Potter.
- La chanson d'Hélèn, from a French movie, titled “Les Choses De La Vie” (“The Things of Life”). Composed by Philippe Sarde.
- “First love”, a Japanese Pop song by Utada Hikaru.
- Nocturne, Op. 19, No. 4. Composed by Tchaikovsky.
What's next? Considering a choice from the following:
- The Entertainer
- Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (R.I.P. Sakamoto Ryuichi)
- Moonlight Sonata (dare I try?)
- Revolutionary Etude, by Chopin.
- Clockwork, a soundtrack from a video-game named “Castlevania III”.
- a curious composition that I have stumbled upon: Six Ecossaises, WoO 83. Composed by Beethoven.
- Italienisches Konzert, BMV 971. By: J.S. Bach.
- Bądarzewska-Baranowska. “The Maiden's Prayer”, Op. 4
- “Bratja (Brothers)”, a theme song from an anime, Full Metal Alchemist.
- “La Campanella”, by Liszt. (Dare I try?)
Anyway, thank you to all the composers of the above music, and thank you to the makers of all the pianos I've played on. I'm just a drop in the ocean of humanity.