Plague Diary. This the 1293rd day since 1st March, 2020 A.D.
The Central Public Library has been undergoing renovations for a year, and counting.
It can be tempting to spiral into pessimism, but I make effort to look for encouraging signs of new growth, and for the caresses of the breezes of Spring.
- a community-run library near Holland Village MRT Station.
- a “bank for clothes”, run by organisations named Cloop and GreenSquare.
- public pianos, organised by a brother-in-Christ.
- soup kitchens – places where people can receive food at little-to-no cost, with no questions asked – under the religions of Krshna and Buddhism.
- cyclists that traverse great physical distances and raise funds for less-privileged people.