Some Life Lessons I've Learned
1) Life is better when you are happier. Thinking positively and talking positively.
2) If you're always looking for a flaw it will be there! No one is perfect and that's why you'll always spot it.
3) We only see half the story. You may see a bad person doing a bad deed but you don't see their entire situation or what's going on in their head. We often only care about how things effect us.
4) Do what makes you happy. If you not interested, don't like it, or don't want to do it then why waste your time? Start living your life how you want to.
5) People don't care how long your journey is, they only care about the results. If it takes you 10 years to become something then let it be. As long as you reach your goal no one cares how you get there!
6) School isn't for everyone. People can think whatever they want but don't let that effect you. Don't let that effect how you feel about yourself! Not everyone is meant to be a nurse or a doctor.
7) Living on the low is better than sharing everything. You don't have to post every little thing. The people who matter will be the ones you celebrate your accomplishments with anyway.
8) Let go of yout fear. Fear will always hold us back. Take it one day at a time. Don't think about the obstacle.
9) If it's meant for you then you will always get it. Not every opportunity is meant for our journey. Failure and rejection means try again. It does not equate to how smart you are.
10) If you have no idea what life lesson to learn right now it's because you're not listening. Listen to what people are saying to you, the ones that are trying to help improve your life, listen to what people keep repeating. That will show you what you need to work on.