6 of the Hardest Skills by Russian Gymnasts
Gymnastics – 6 Russian gymnasts who competed the hardest skills.
This is a video somebody asked me for a while back, it shows some of the hardest skills by Russian gymnasts on beam, floor, uneven bars and vault.
This video has been created for educational purposes, to help you understand artistic gymnastics and to teach people about all the elements of this sport. From the name of the skills, the gymnast they're named after, the difficulty of each element, the code of points,... anything that helps understanding gymnastics.
List of gymnasts & skills:
- BB G-rated: skill Full-in Double Pike Dismount (by Seda Tutkhalyan)
- FX H-rated: Chusovitina (by Angelina Melnikova)
- UB G-rated: Nabieva: (by Elena Eremina)
- VT 6.40 DV: Produnova (by Elena Produnova)
- BB G-rated: Patterson: (by Yulia Lozhecko)
- FX H-rated Silivas: (by Anastasia Grishina)
Other gymnastics videos you might like:
- Gymnastics – 6 Amazing BB BHSO + LOSO + LOSO + LOSO by US Gymnasts: https://youtu.be/29FXIKuUdEY
- Gymnastics – 6 Amazing Standing Fulls on Beam: https://youtu.be/tMduqeH9p7k
Music: Finale, Pt. 2 by Alexander Nakarada (www.serpentsoundstudios.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
Music promoted by Royalty Free Music Library: https://youtu.be/WuX5D5Ngeh8
Just Artistic Gymnastics aims to be the best resource to learn about this wonderful sport. If you want to see the most amazing gymnasts doing the most difficult skills, Just Artistic Gymnastics is your channel!
Subscribe for new videos every week.
#gymnastics #gymnast #sport #sports #gymnasticsvideo #artisticgymnastics #teamRussia #StayHome #WithMe