XUMM Beta 3 (0.4.1)
The third XUMM Beta release (version 0.4.1) has just been published to the Apple (iOS) App Store & Google Play Store. The updates will be available for download & install in a short while.
This version contains 53 (!) improvements, reported by several community members. Some issues were directly reported to the XUMM issue tracker on Github by @nixerFFM (Daniel) & @raredata (Markus). Thank you, community, Daniël & Markus!
- Improved “deeplinking”, where XUMM automatically opens when a 3rd party application uses XUMM for signing. Please note: this doesn't work from Twitter in-app links. This is a Twitter limitation, affecting all Android/iOS apps.
- Only show spendable balance and a “Balance breakdown” panel is added, explaining on ledger account reserves.
- Support for “Read Only” accounts & regular keys 🎉 – You can now import your (r...) account as a Read Only account. When a regular key is configured & the regular key is present in XUMM as a Read/Write account, you can now use the account for signing & sending transactions :D (Eg. Toast Vanity Accounts will now work).
- Account balances are now no longer visible in the split second before unlocking the app.
- Improved destination tag handling (separate popup screen), better user interface flow. Auto detection of required tag for exchanges with faulty hot wallet configuration.
- Escrows with Conditions can now be finished (as reported by xumm.community users)
- Some users couldn't remove currencies from their account (Trust Lines) eg. in case of a (invisible, really low) leftover balance (and rippling account config). Leftover balance will now be auto exchanged for XRP upon currency (Trust Line) removal.
- QR codes with a destination tag and/or prefilled XRP amount only picked up the destination account. Now the tag & amount are auto filled as well (when scanning from the App home screen)
- Improved destination address book matching (include tags, fall back to address book record without tag)
- Show empty fields as well on eg. AccountSet transaction
- Support for HEX private keys (import using the `family seed` method) – this is for you Richard 😚
- Allow account import based on a family seed using the QR scanner.
- Other currencies are now removed from the “Add currency” list if already present.
- IOU-to-IOU payments with a Transfer Fee (eg. send & deliver Bitstamp USD, Gatehub EUR, etc.) can now be signed and sent with a manual payment flow (“Send”).
There will be another 0.4.X release (0.4.2) soon, and after that we will spend some time on improvements under the hood before working on 0.5.0.
Meanwhile, besides working on the App & XUMM platform, we're working on a Translation Panel (will be added to the XUMM Developer Console) so contributing community translations will be easy, straight forward & offer context aware preview in your own XUMM app.
Thank you for your trust, support, input & enthusiasm 😘
The XRPL Labs team