Just got my first deposit into the WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund ETF.
This will be my go-to stock ETF that I will deposit every month.
What made me choose WCLD?
– majority US based companies
– US stock market is known for it's technology companies, especially the performance of NASDAQ
– follows the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index
– the theme currently/future is cloud computing, more so after the 'pandemic'
– expense ratio is reasonable
– there are not many cloud-themed ETF at the moment, and the remaining few holdings don't look as promising
See this link for more details – https://www.wisdomtree.com/etfs/thematic/wcld
I have decided to keep Bitcoin and Ethereum only in my cryptocurrency portfolio.
The allocation was 30% former and 70% for the latter – I will keep them this way.
I have moved the coins from the exchange platform to my wallet.
As for the rest – I will sell them when they came back up.
Keep it simple.
I just got my first deposit into the Vanguard Total China Index ETF.
The price I paid was RMB 9.844.
As the financial capital of the world move towards China from USA, we will see more monies going into China A shares.
I will allocate 20% of my monthly income to this ETF.
See this link for more details – https://www.vanguard.com.hk/portal/mvc/detail/etf/overview?portId=9587&assetCode=EQUITY##overview
Inspired by https://jlcollinsnh.com, I will document my no-frills investment here.
My vehicles are:
Cloud computing index ETF
It's Thursday 8 October 2020 9.06am – and I am starting to jot down my thoughts.
I do not know how frequent I will write here, but hopefully at least once a month.
I will share what I chance upon in life – mainly about living, mind, body and finance.