(90/100) days of code
some swing coming back in my step heh heh heh
what i did today:
- finished the FCC calculator project in like an hour and a half
- finished JS30 finally!
what i learned today:
element.style.[[attr]] = ... all have different use cases.
- unfortunately i don't know what they are specifically and am resorting to trying the other if one doesn't work...
setInterval() returns an
id (to be used with
- a little more comfortable with sass
- oh yeah i used sass in a project for once
- how to build a sick follow-along nav
- level 2 react on portals
- state management research for FIAB